Sunday, March 4, 2012

How do a run payroll with no software and having never run payroll before?

I find myself in the unenviable position of having to run payroll, this afternoon, for all my employees. I have never run payroll before, nor do I have access to any software that runs payroll. I have a theoretical understanding of taxes and withholdings, but that is all. I know it is possible to run payroll without software, but googling leads me only to advertisements for payroll software. I really need a set of step by step instructions. I am in Colorado, which I am sure makes some kind of difference.How do a run payroll with no software and having never run payroll before?Back in the olden days there was no software and people had to run payroll by hand - and brain. The IRS has a booklet telling just what to deduct for the pay period, by amount and dependents. The only difference being in Colorado is if they have State Income tax, you need their booklet, too.How do a run payroll with no software and having never run payroll before?Give this a try. www.payrollexpress.com

I would not try it yourself when we can do it for so cheap. We charge per check as little as $2.99.



Jeremy

Report Abuse

How do a run payroll with no software and having never run payroll before?Don't even try it. You could have all kinds of legal problems,get an accountant Like right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment