Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can a software accidentally deleted be restored if a system restore is performed to an earlier date?

I accidentally deleted a software, can I restore it by doing a system restore to an earlier date before the deletion?Can a software accidentally deleted be restored if a system restore is performed to an earlier date?Hi! If I understand you right you need program like

http://www.undelete2008.com/

you can read about this program on blog

http://www.mediadownloads-i.blogspot.com鈥?/a>

Cheers!Can a software accidentally deleted be restored if a system restore is performed to an earlier date?
Sounds likely, since it deltes programs that you installed after the date.



just try it, you can always return to the "current" restore point



---



%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;to the other "answerers" : the whole point of system restore is to "restore" your computer to an earlier state.



So if I install a program and then restore the computer to a date before the installation the program will be deleted.

Because sometimes after installing a program you have issues.



It just doesn't mess with images and other files that the user added to the computer manually.Can a software accidentally deleted be restored if a system restore is performed to an earlier date?No, it cant delete software.

It only changes the settings of your PC.Can a software accidentally deleted be restored if a system restore is performed to an earlier date?
I think in most cases you can!



Good luck. Can a software accidentally deleted be restored if a system restore is performed to an earlier date?I'm not exactly positive.

I've just been graced with a pretty unfortunate occurrence. I accidentally uninstalled Sigmatel Audio (my sound card) from my computer, tried to go to System Restore, and the earliest possible restore date was right AFTER I had uninstalled it... so I've been trying to fix it ever since.Can a software accidentally deleted be restored if a system restore is performed to an earlier date?
if ur luck is with u then only otherwise download pc inspector file recovery a freeware

No comments:

Post a Comment