Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is there free or cheap software to track sales tax spending?

I'd like to find some free or cheap software (%26lt;$30) that can help me track my sales tax spending. I'd like to use the output from the program for my income tax sales tax deduction. I live in a state with no income tax so I get to use the sales tax deduction.



I could use a spreadsheet but I'd like something a little slicker and easier than that. I'm looking for a web application or Mac software.



Thanks!Is there free or cheap software to track sales tax spending?I live in a state without state income tax and unless you make rather large purchases, such as cars, boats, major improvemets to your home, then it automatically calculates your sales tax allowance based on your income. I've had to figure it out one year with a client who insisted that I add up every single receipt and there was like a $10 difference and it cost him $50 to add up the receipts. So unless you make major purchases in addition to regular sales tax, it's not worth your time. Otherwise, keep track of it on Excel.
  • virtual earth
  • car battery
  • dickey s bbq
  • black ops zombie maps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment