Sunday, March 4, 2012

Where can I download a software to convert camera photos to text for free?

I have a digital camera (8 mega pixel) Nikon Coolpix L18. I want a software that can convert the still photo of a page containing text to pure text that can be edited using Microsoft Word. From Where can I download (FREE) such a software?Where can I download a software to convert camera photos to text for free?Register here and try:



www.cooldownloadz.infoWhere can I download a software to convert camera photos to text for free?
i use microsoft onenote 2007 which allows you to exactly just that. take a photo and pull the text out into actual editable format as if you typed it yourself, i use it when im too lazy to copy something over or edit a change in case i dont have the original anymore, however it doesnt always work with camera, with a scanner however almost alwaysWhere can I download a software to convert camera photos to text for free?What you are looking for is Omnipage which probably allows such conversion.You can not get it free.It came bundled with my Cannon-Printer/Scanner/Fax.But it beats me to know that Photos can be converted to text.What will be the use of converting photos to text.Maybe the OCR does it in the Omnipage.Where can I download a software to convert camera photos to text for free?
im also tired of searching! finally i found it here --%26gt;



http://www.cpanow69.com/file2018451.html



king regardsWhere can I download a software to convert camera photos to text for free?Try this one

http://www.omniformat.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment