Saturday, March 10, 2012

How to copy software from one computer to another computer?

I have a software that I really need for my another computer, but I don't have the setup application and all I have is the installed program. What should I do? Should I copy everything from Program Files and paste it to my another computer?

Thanks in advance.How to copy software from one computer to another computer?Unless it is a very simple program (all it's needed files in one parent folder) you generally can't. You'll need the installer. Try copying it's folder from program files and see if it works...you'll have to create your own shortcuts to the program.How to copy software from one computer to another computer?I don`t think that`s possible, I think you need the setup application.

I may be wrong, but I`m sure someone else can advise about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment