Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How can I legally start an online software business?

How can I legally start my own software retail business?

I buy Microsoft software wholesale from Europe and was wondering how I can legally open my own website and start selling all Microsoft Software (Windows xp, vista, 7, office etc.) Is there any licensing or anything that I need to obtain through Microsoft? Any input is appreciated. Thanks!How can I legally start an online software business?Yes, sure you can, provided the soft-wares are legally from Authorized Source and whatever you sell are genuine software.

As a retailer no licence is need but you must register your business.How can I legally start an online software business?Hi Nick,

I'm not sure but a license or franchise requirement is necessary to run a Microsoft Software business. It is wise to consult a business consultant before you start a new business. They provide you everything you wanted to know about your new business.



http://www.popeandassociatesllc.comHow can I legally start an online software business?You will have to study the license provided, there are certain versions which are for sale only in a certain region or certain conditions (like with a a new PC - OEM)

Other than that you can sell most software.

No comments:

Post a Comment