Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What computer software can i used to review my paranormal ghost footage?

I recently started recording video at a building where i work at because there have been stories about ghost sightings and sounds. But now i would like a computer program that can help me look and hear the video more in depht. Where the audio can be seen as soundwaves, i think thats what its called. a free software would be best. . thanxs people.What computer software can i used to review my paranormal ghost footage?For Audio: Audacity, hands down. 100% free, 100% awesome



For Video: Open Movie Editor, I have also heard of Kaltura, but I haven't tried it out. Other than that, you can't work with video too much without really expensive software like adobe, and there is a bit of a learning curve to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment