Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the best free software to capture videos from MS Flight Simulator X?

I have hypercam but i don't like the quality. Whats a good free software, links would be helpful or examples of the software on youtube or something. Thanks.What is the best free software to capture videos from MS Flight Simulator X?I came across this very issue while PVPing in World of Warcraft, I wanted to be able to record my battlegrounds to see what I could do to streamline attacks and such. I found that Fraps (www.fraps.com) worked great on my compute. It gives detailed information of the recording that is displayed on the screen during the capture. However it does demand a lot from your computer so if your computer isn't very high specked you might want to look into CamStudio (camstudio.org) but i don't know much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment