Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What device/software should I use to scan documents and convert to PDF format files?

I want to digitize some books so I can have access to them without the bulk. My plan is to saw off the binding, then put the pages into a full-duplex scanner to grab and image and form a PDF file.



What inexpensive devices and software might I use to accomplish this goal?



Thanks!What device/software should I use to scan documents and convert to PDF format files?Try A-PDF Image to PDF, it is a simple, lightning-fast desktop utility program that lets you convert photos, drawings, scans and faxes into Acrobat PDF documents. A-PDF Image to PDF supports most image formats, including images from scanners or digital cameras. Before being converted, the images can be rotated, cropped or flipped, etc. Other features include the ability to set the page size, orientation, margin and layout of the output PDF document, change its properties, security setting and viewer options etc.What device/software should I use to scan documents and convert to PDF format files?******* white tech nerds...
  • mopar
  • lund boats
  • planet hollywood
  • dominoes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment