Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What software do professional tv studios use for credits with graphics?

I'm looking for software that tv studios/movie studios use to create credits that involve graphics and text. The specific effects would include zooming in on logos, fading to other scenes, logos bursting through, etc. Obviously I know that certain tv shows use special effects created with maya, 3ds max, lightwave, etc. I'm curious about the editing software for credits.

Bonus: Do they use software like photoshop and paint shop pro to create the graphics used?What software do professional tv studios use for credits with graphics?Hi

on all the DVD special features I have watched

( I am a sci-fi fan and love to watch the special features)

a lot of them have mentioned using photoshop



hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment