Sunday, March 4, 2012

How canI set the Zune software to keep my music foles organized like iTunes does?

When I add a song to itunes, it puts a copy of the song into the iTunes Music folder, which it then proceeds to organize by Artist and Album. I like this feature much more than the software simply finding music files scattered around my computer. How can I make the Zune software mimic this functionality?How canI set the Zune software to keep my music foles organized like iTunes does?When you say keep the music organized do you mean in the folders on your computer or in the Zune program?



Zune doesn't just search for music files all over the computer. It will look in monitored folders for music. That is how you add music to Zune other then buying it from Zune or ripping a cd. When you rip a cd it is added to the Zune folder in the My Music folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment