Wednesday, February 29, 2012

When did your toddler get their last teeth?

Belle has all but her top 2 2nd molars. She got all her other teeth, one after another. She is almost two now and I am wondering when they will come in. When did your toddler finish getting their 2nd molars?When did your toddler get their last teeth?I'm curious about this too. My daughter doesn't have any "two year" molars yet and will be 2 on Friday.



I liked this website throughout what I thought might be teething times. http://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/b鈥?/a>

It says they come between 24 and 30 months, I think.When did your toddler get their last teeth?I am not sure exactly when he got them (which is sad because I brush them)...but I know he didn't have them when he went to the dentist at 27 months and when he went back 6 months later, they were all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment