Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ashlee Belle.....Do you like it?

I just had a baby girl 4 months ago and I named her Ashlee Belle. Some people like it and others dont. I want to know what everyone thinks aout it. Personally I like it a lot.Ashlee Belle.....Do you like it?It does not matter what other people think about her name it's what you and your husband think but girl I love the nameAshlee Belle.....Do you like it?
Very CuteAshlee Belle.....Do you like it?Yes, I do makes for a good cuddly name!Ashlee Belle.....Do you like it?
That's such a cute name! Very sweet :)Ashlee Belle.....Do you like it?I love the name Belle, it's my grandmother's name. Unfortunately for me, I had all boys so we had to settle for Benjamin. If I had a girl she would have been Alyssa Belle. Ashlee's very cute also, though.Ashlee Belle.....Do you like it?
i like it very much.



i always said if i did ever have a girl i would name her isabella and call her belle.



don't worry what others think.



that was how my inlaws done me when i had my son and named him julian and all of them would call him by his middle name (hunter) and it didn't sit well with me i love all the names i gave him but that is his first name and i called him by that and i didnt want people calling him by another name cause that would be confusing to him.



forget about them that are talking about your babys name they are just jealous and just want to cause trouble.

screw them.



no one any more at all calls my son by his middle name anymore after i about cussed them all out.



it is a very nice pretty name
It's a nice name. Has a nice ring to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment