Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is some good software for inventory/customer managemant for an ebay business?

I am planning on firing up an ebay business and would like to find some good software for managing inventory and keeping track of customers records. I know about Microsoft Access and Excel, but those can be hard to learn (especially Access) and I would like some software specifically made for inventory management.What is some good software for inventory/customer managemant for an ebay business?Hi,



You can give inFlow Inventory a try:

http://www.inflowinventory.com



The Free Edition is free to use forever, but it limits to 100 products and customers. The Standard Edition doesn't have this limit.



If you need some heavy-duty software, you can also try Fishbowl Inventory:

http://www.fishbowlinventory.com



Fishbowl only have a 14-day trial, and the full version sells for $1700+ USD.



Hope this helps!What is some good software for inventory/customer managemant for an ebay business?well I am a seller on ebay. All I use to keep track of everything is Auctiva (which is the website I list all my items through) and Ebay's marketing tool; seller manager pro. With these two I keep track of everything. I wish you luck and success!

No comments:

Post a Comment