Saturday, February 25, 2012

Im gonna be a southern belle for my costume Im not sure how to do my makeup and hair does anyone have any?

really good ideas pics would be nice also thank youIm gonna be a southern belle for my costume Im not sure how to do my makeup and hair does anyone have any?Make sure you have a parasol %26amp; the gloves. As in the picture.Im gonna be a southern belle for my costume Im not sure how to do my makeup and hair does anyone have any?very red rosey cheek bones, hair very fancy, not sure wats it called thoughIm gonna be a southern belle for my costume Im not sure how to do my makeup and hair does anyone have any?in a bun



a light touch of red blush



remember they didn't have ultra make-up back then
  • minn kota
  • google chrome update
  • trade in value
  • dairy queen locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment