Saturday, February 25, 2012

Wdyt of the name Hanna Belle for a girl?

i like it .. it's a pretty name :))Wdyt of the name Hanna Belle for a girl?This is lovely and a name I've considered myself, the only problem is that if you say it fast it reminds me of Hannibal. Like Hannibal Lector.Wdyt of the name Hanna Belle for a girl?
In my personal opinion, I think ( no offense ) that "Hanna Belle" sounds like a snobby, spoiled name. But then again, I'm only 17.Wdyt of the name Hanna Belle for a girl?Something about Hanna screams DATED, and overused. But props to you, for not trying to name your kid Orangejello or somethin :P Cute name.
OH No you dont dont you dare name him that if you want to name your daughter after a body part he will die! of embrassment (Belly) LOL Hana Belly! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL OLO OLO OLOWdyt of the name Hanna Belle for a girl?i think it's pretty...but if i had that name i would change it. its WAY tooo girly. like pink sparkly foofy kind of girly.Wdyt of the name Hanna Belle for a girl?
Too close to Annabel, my least favority name.
I think it sounds pretty.Wdyt of the name Hanna Belle for a girl?
Very cute!
I LOVE IT! thats so so pretty! %26lt;3
It does sound very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment