Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What software do I need to start producing my own Electronic music?

I did music tech back in sixth form (college) and really want to get going with it again.



I've always wanted to make my own dubstep / electronic / drum n bass, but never had a good pc or knew where to start. I've now got a stonkingly good pc and my flatmate has a midi keyboard too. Could anyone suggest what software programs I should download in order to make this?



Much much appreciated!!What software do I need to start producing my own Electronic music?Hello Arelius3,



I know of a very good music making software that is perfect for electronic music. It is a wonderful price for it's value. You can do unlimited procecing and create electronic music with this software. I wish you all the best,



Travis-Former Music Producer
  • batman games for kids
  • catalytic converter
  • helly hansen
  • dragon age legends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment